We warmly welcome you to the 7th International Congress on Curriculum and Instruction (ICCI-EPOK 2019), which will be held on October 9-12, 2019 in Ankara and hosted by Ankara University Faculty of Educational Sciences in cooperation with Turkish Association of Curriculum and Instruction.
The aim of ICCI-EPOK 2019 is to exchange of academic expertise, experiences, and studies under the theme of Redesigning the Future in the Light of Curriculum Studies. Within the context of curriculum studies, ICCI-EPOK 2019 encourages redesigning the future from a broad perspective with the following sub-themes:
- Curriculum and instruction in preschool education
- Curriculum and instruction in elementary education
- Curriculum and instruction in secondary education
- Curriculum and instruction in vocational and technical education
- Curriculum and instruction in higher education
- Professional development programs
- Curriculum studies in lifelong learning
- Curriculum studies in teacher education
- International diploma programs
- Curriculum and instruction around the world
- Curriculum studies from past to future
- The effect of globalization on curriculum studies
- Curriculum for inclusive education (migration and other issues)
- Measurement and evaluation in curriculum studies
- Curriculum Evaluation
ICCI-EPOK 2019 will include inspiring keynote speeches, and panel sessions and oral presentations on curriculum and instruction studies in Turkey and in the world. Details of the congress will be announced on the website. Deadline for the abstract submission is July 1, 2019. After the review process, all accepted abstracts and full papers of the participants who submit their manuscripts for publication will be published electronically.
We will be honored to host you at Ankara University Faculty of Educational Sciences.